Luke,
        Shawnee Oklahoma passed a law to allow civilian's to write tickets. I
helped get that law approved while living there. They required a class and a
down payment due so, the down payment provided a ticket book and a polaroid
camera to turn in with the copy officer's usually keep. Then as you used film
they replenished it from the money made from tickets you turned in. I don't
live their anymore, but when I moved we were trying to get paid for every
ticket they collect from each person. But I got a lot of satisfaction writing
the tickets to people that obviously didn't have disabilities. Especially smart
ass kids that jump out of their vehicle and run into places. It was better than
pay to me, especially some of their faces. I couldn't find their web page , but
my caregiver is here to put me to bed so I'm in a hurry now.

    Hope this helps,  Jim Rice  C-4,5&6  10 yrs. post
""I have a dream that one day soon, all people with physical challenges will be
treated equally. I will not let things I am not able to do yet, Stop what the
LORD & I can. !!!"   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message transmission is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or the information
it contains is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in
error. Please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments.
       Incorrect delivery of this transmittal does not constitute waiver of any
applicable privilege. If you have received this transmission in error. Please