From: Elizabeth Treston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:35:47 AM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Quad gut possible cure

There's been some discussion @ the TENS at www.sciwire.com
Some have had improvement

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 6:15 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

In a message dated 7/27/2007 5:09:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
Anybody tried one of these slendertones?
The FDA issued a statement two years ago on the benefit or lack of benefits by
anyone using a device very similar to the slendertone.  Personally, I would
think that you'd get the same results with a well placed "TENS" unit.
If you are really interested in this product and what it will do for YOU, have
a certified Physical Therapist discuss the merits with you.  Granted, it just
might work, but I don't think so.  But the idea of an old TENS unit might be
the answer.

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.