A person from wheelchair junkie just posted this on and asked everyone to
get the word out.

My power wheelchair and wheelchair van were both stolen Tuesday night, Aug
7, 2007, from the Springfield area of Western Massachusetts.

We were the victims of an armed home invasion. I had taken my Mom shopping
and come home about 8:00 pm. Sometime that evening, someone cut the screen
door and got in. They stole cash and my van keys that were on the table. We
didn't notice my van was gone until the next day.

The minivan was a 1999 Ford Windstar by "VMI". It had hand-controls and a
steering knob. It had the folding ramp in the passenger sliding door.

Also, my power wheelchair was in the van. It was a blue Invacare M91 Pronto.

The police have had no luck so far in finding either the van or the chair. I
don't know if the thief just wanted a ride or if he knew it was a wheelchair
van before he took it. I don't know if he intends to strip it or sell it or
the chair.

If anyone hears anything, I have set up an email at:

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark Jackson

   RollinOn

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:15 AM