In a message dated 8/13/2007 12:16:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Were is  an article or police report confirming this story? sorry I
just  don't trust ppl that much... this could be a publicity stunt to
get  a new van/chair
sorry but  life has turned me  skeptical

me

Being suspicious is my natural nature too, lol.
This happened in Mass if I read the article correctly and I'm sure  that
a police report was done.  Often the internet is faster than the news  press
for getting info out.  Try wheelchairjunkie.com for additional info on  this
incident.

Remember when they used to shoot horse thieves....... ?  What about  car
thieves......