Stealing, parking, bathrooms..... the AB's just can't pass these gems  up.
One guy who parked on the yellow hash marks between to HC spots told  me  "I
don't need the extra space - just need to park close."  (so,  too bad for you.)
_http://ocgrands.com/hcpark/index.html_
(http://ocgrands.com/hcpark/index.html)
Dave

n a message dated 8/13/2007 11:51:55 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,