U r probably in the whole scam gosh I gate ppl who use disability for fraud!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2007, at 8:36 PM, Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I WAS TELLING BILL>>>>>>>>>>>WHY THE DISABLED KIDS POWERCHAIR WAS LEFT OVERNIGHT IN THE VAN> WHEN BOTH VAN AND CHAIR WERE STOLEN.

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The disabled kids was in the van cause the parents had somewhere to take her early the next day and being easy to pick them up and transfer to a manual, they figured it would be better to just leave it there and transfer in the morning---they had just either got the van OR moved to a different home right before this happened, so probably did not have a regulal routine worked out yet.

Bill_J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why were these peoples chairs in their vans?  Seems strange to me.

Bill age 57
C6 Incomplete since 7/20/68
Leesburg, FL
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
----- Original Message -----
From: Danny Hearn
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Stolen van

Why is it hard to believe>? In St. Louis, Missouri area where I live -- a few months ago they stole a Van and a disabled childs powerchair with it. In the U.S.A. cars , vans and trucks get stolen every several minutes around the clock.Criminals do not care if it hurts you or leaves you helpless or even causes you to die. A paraplegic friend of mine had someone steal his roho seat cushion causing him to get pressure sores. Dan H.