In a message dated 9/26/2007 5:37:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  wouldn't have to had suffer and they wouldn't have had to pay so much if
they  would have just forked over the 170 for what I needed in the first
place.  Now my blood pressure just rose. hehe.

If I  were queen of the world....
Stacy

Sometimes, you have to put it in writing and receive an official NO.   Then
later go back in writing with prove and the closing, "I believe I told you
so."  This is an issue that will be discussed in detail at our State
Convention
this November with our State Law Makers and Advocates.  It's an  ongoing issue.