From: RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:33:14 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Unidentified subject!

  DIV {  MARGIN:0px;}      That's one of the hardest obstacles to get past when
you're hiring an aide, the wait time for them to get paid is just too long for
some people and who can blame them?
  The system is so overly abused it's disgusting but it's the government so
what can you expect?

    Mark Jackson
     RollinOn