I hope my family wont do that to me.. I feel like such a burden on them..
Sometimes I wish I let them pull the plug..

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to

asymmetric SCI"

 <http://www.myspace.com/DannyLNX> http://www.myspace.com/DannyLNX