Dana, the doctors usually start most people out on 10mg Amitriptyline and will
increase the dosage later if you need more------- Several others on here use it
also besides me--Ron and Lori both take 50mg I believe.      Good Luck,  Dan H.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  How many amitriptyline and what is the dosage?  Thank you for the information.
Dana
  In a message dated 11/29/2007 4:54:13 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL