Greetings Kemal

Thank You for your post and observation about the numbers of those
participants from developing countries.
There is an old military saying that goes, "The closer one gets to combat,
the more obsolete the equipment gets."  I can only wish and wonder what
happens outside our country when it comes with survival of people with spinal
cord
injuries.  You could become that window of opportunity to let us know.  I
can't even imagine
what your daily life is like or how it begins. I hope to visit your  website
and see for myself.  I would also like to refer our Chicago Chapter  of the
National Spinal Cord Injury Association  of your website and their  comments.
Our best wishes to you and hope that you continue on postings!

In a message dated 12/10/2007 2:47:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,