I would look into getting your lyrica changed or increased before using
something like that.  How much of milligrams are you on right now?

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to

asymmetric SCI"

http://secureminds.us/