From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:59 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Pain Relief

My neuropathy is really getting the best of me.  I am currently taking 400
mg of Lyrica two times a day, in addition to Vicodin 750 three times a day.
My feet, legs, both hands, and right arm hurts so bad all the time.

My doctor has prescribed a Fentanyl patch.  I looked this medication up on
WebMD, and it has a warning from the FDA regarding deaths due to the use of
this medication.  I read the comments on the website from those who use it,
and they swear by it.  They comment on how much it has helped their pain.
But there was also a comment from one user on the severity of the side
effects.

My question is this: does anyone on this website use this medication or have
you used it in the past and what do you think of it.  I appreciate any
comments that you can give.

Naomi
C4 quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse Myelitis

   _____

See AOL's HYPERLINK
"http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004"; \ntop
rated recipes and HYPERLINK
"http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aoltop00030000000003";
\neasy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:02 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:09 PM