I think it sometime after 1993 as that was when I first got the  Internet.
One of my aides found the quadlist for me.  I remember  reading it but I didn't
really post.  I was really happy when she found  this for me because it made
me feel like there were a lot of other people in my  same situation that I
could relate to.  I live in a large metropolitan area  of Kansas City in a
suburb
in Kansas , but I don't really know hardly any  quadriplegics.  Shortly after
I got out of the hospital at KU and was  through my rehabilitation at Yonkers
in Des Moines Iowa.  We had monthly  meetings at each other's houses but that
didn't last very long and we did not  really keep in contact.  There's only
one person that I still hear out  through my mother, because his mother is good
friends with one of my mother's  friends and he is a great artist.  He has a
show every year in a park, but  it is always on the day when my best friend,
who is the main person that takes  me out, is not off.  One year my
sister-in-law take me but we got there  when it was over, so I never got to see
any of
his artwork.

I don't really remember when I first started posting.  Thank you so  much
Jim, for starting this wonderful list and for all the other participants,  who
make it what it is today.  The wealth of information that everyone  provides
makes it a great place to be.

Dana ( C-4-5, 33 years post, 54, Prairie Village Kansas which is a suburb  of
Kansas City)

please everybody post pictures on Mark's website, so we know who everyone  is.