From: Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 3:18 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] Cold? I would suggest these!

For those of you who are out there in states that are bitter cold (I see it is
barely in the teens in Chicago today) or get cold in the house like I do even
though I live in southern Arizona... I'd like to make a suggestion.

My husband bought these for me for Christmas.  He found them the least
expensive on eBay.  They're perfect for gals or guys!

Prior to nine years ago... fashion was very important to me and I would not be
caught dead in sweatpants or anything other than nice jeans, nice shoes,
matching this and that, etc. etc. etc..  But then warmth, necessity and age
allowed me to change my wardrobe somewhat.

In 1997 my feet and ankles began swelling like the sizes of big potatoes.  I
had to stop wearing tennis shoes and turned to other shoes so I would not get
pressure because of my fat feet not fitting in anything.  Further... it seemed
as time goes on... the colder I would get very easily.

Anyway... I wanted to attest that the following Tempur-Pedic Foot Comforters
are very, very nice!  I have been wearing sandals of some sort over the last
seven years and in the winter time I put socks or colored stockings on and then
the sandals.

At first I thought that they would look too big or out of place but they are
actually pretty stylish.  The ones that I have are very dark navy blue (that I
can only tell when I put them on with my black pants) and are so plush that I
just put my bare feet into them.

Also... a sore that I have had for many months has JUST healed although it is
still a little pink.  Since it is my husband would have to deal with the
repercussions of the sore coming back...HE WOULD NOT EVEN ATEMPT OR ALLOW me to
wear these.  But since I am wearing them... that is how soft they are and
rather pressure less (since absolutely no pressure is the only solution to get
rid of a sore).

So if anyone is interested in keeping their feet warm (which will help warm you
all over)... check out the following product:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120196407260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002#ebayphotohosting

Shipping and handling is free within the United States and this is the best
price we could find on the product.  NO... I am not the seller!

Just trying to help somebody out who easily gets cold.  It is sunny and 64°
here today but chilly in the shade and the same temperature as always in the
house.  But I love my new foot comforters despite that!

--
Lori
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post

http://webmail.aol.com