I think we are approaching 500 billion spent on Iraq in the past 4  years.
that's more like 10 billion a month.  that 1 billion  disappears every 3 days.
333 million a day = 14 million per hour  =  237 thousand a minute = 4
thousand per second......   tick tock  tick tock....  very depressing.
(Christ died ~63 billion seconds ago.)

In a message dated 1/3/2008 6:29:03 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,