-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:44 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] supra-pubic catheter

I had the sp tube put in about 2 months ago.? I love it!?

Good stuff:
1. No risk of damaging my urethra
2. My penis is free for sex
3. Is not as painful as the indwelling

Bad stuff:
1. slight mucusy leakage from the hole
2. can't really lay on my stomach
3. doesn't really change risk of UTI
4. it's kinda scary knowing I have a hole in my stomach