From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:29:50 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] supra-pubic catheter

Wheelchair,

What will make someone unable to accept SP?  What is the
difference between bladder augmentation and SP?  I have an appointment with
my urologists in February.  I guess he will explain all this to me.
I'd just like to get input from those who have experience with SP, which will
help with my decision.

Naomi
C4
quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse
Myelitis

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Be a better friend, newshound, and