I was originally fused from my skull to T1.. The doctors at Craig then
removed some to give me head movement... But I haven't felt what your
describing.. I think any grinding is bad and should be checked.. Better safe
than sorry!

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to

asymmetric SCI"

http://secureminds.us/