Mr Boyd is a former fighter pilot and poem writer.  He lives in  Louisiana
and is an highly regarded
individual in his formal managements.  He son also flys and its been  way too
long since he posted.
He arguments were always 1st rated too.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/14/2008 1:02:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,