Thanks for the information Derrick.
My van is a Ford full size 150.  The company I had do the conversion wasn't
permitted to lower the floor, so I have been writing around for the last 12
years without being able to look out the window.  Psychologically it's
pretty messed up, but I have looked into lower in the floor on a full-size
van and unfortunately the government now requires that the van have a
certain suspension.  I haven't done an exhaustive look yet, but I haven't
found a full-size van with the floor lowered so I can still fit into my
garage.  I only have 96 inches (8 feet) of clearance.

I guess that is why I will continue to keep using my current van until I can
find one which is able to fit into my garage and allow me to see a little
bit more.
BTW, when seated properly in my wheelchair I am 57 1/2 inches tall.  I can
lower myself a little bit, but I am not sure whether I could go up the steep
ramp while tilted.

Quadius
PS excuse the errors.  I have my microphone on my right ear and for some
reason it doesn't get the same accuracy as it does on my left.