The Blonde Syndrome-  it can affect or effect everyone of us.
When it comes to individual conversion of a van, truck or suv, I like to  see
some NHTSA and NMEDA
Labels of Approval or Certification.  And there may be, I didn't see  them.
I also saw some other companies mentioned like Epic, and Ricon in  additon to
the Ryno name.  I noticed that each individual company is a LLC,  which means
limited liability.  I don't know who shares the responsibility  for doing what
to who's vehicle.
This would be nice to know.  Do you buy the vehicles and then have  them
converted or purchase vehicles that are prepurchased and converted.   Are the
designs crash tested?
I could be wrong... and hope that I am, but I'm guessing that this
organization of smaller companies are competiting with companies like the Braun
 Corp
and their Quality Assurance Programs and warranteed by the original
manufacturers after re-manufacturing.
Best Wishes

When you are on the road and you are out of town and something breaks, what
are your options.
The states in

In a message dated 3/1/2008 6:48:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,