When you figure it out please come back and share.

Merrill

  _____

From: RollinOn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 12:18 PM
To: 't b'; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] hi ...

Welcome aboard Tubagus,

I'm also paralyzed from chest down with no finger movement and down to one
arm.

I know it's going to be harder where you're at but don't cut yourself short
there's still things you can do as long as you got your mind.

I found a job in construction because it's what I know how to do but it
wasn't easy trying to convince people I could do it and I ran into people
after I was employed that questioned my abilities and I'm still here and
they're long gone.

Find something you like to do first and work from there.

It's a hard battle but if you are persistent then people start to pay
attention.

Good luck,

Mark Jackson

   RollinOn