I used to 'love' my elec blanket when I slept alone.  now I just  shiver to
sleep and wake up warm.
AZDAVE

In a message dated 4/8/2008 7:51:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I find when I  lay down that the blood in my legs maybe much colder than my
body temperature.  When I lay down all that cold blood pumps through my body
and makes me freeze  for a couple hours. If I use my electric blanket for 30
minutes or so makes a  world of difference!  I live in Florida and still get
cold!
Janet
C -6  -1964
----- Original Message ----
From:  Merrill Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:42:10 PM
Subject:  FW: [QUAD-L] PAIN

Forgot to  mention.  Every night when I lie down my body seems fine for about
30  minutes.  Regardless how warm it is, I will be shivering while under a
mountain of blankets.  I will continue to shiver for several hours until
falling asleep around 4:00am.
I feel this might  have something to do with urinating but no idea what as I
have a  supra-pubic.  A similar period was experienced years ago but included
AD.  A deposit in my penis removed resolved this for  years.
Merrill

Hope is the  last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly
deceitful, yet it is  of this good use to us, that while we are traveling
through
life it conducts us  in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end.
_François  de La Rochefoucauld_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Francois_de_La_Rochefoucauld/)