It's the sciatic nerve causing neuro pain.

----- Original Message ----
From: NICHOLE ROHLING <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: QUADLIST <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 April, 2008 8:33:38 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] PAIN

hey gang

  i started having spasms in right side sat night. each time i tried to take a
breath in i spasmed which caused a horrible sharp pain under right shoulder
blade. the pain became continuous and literally took my breath away.

  i went to er yesterday am and they did nothing. imagine that! no lift,
couldn't or wouldn't transfer me - bunch of crap. sent me home w/ lortab and
flexeril. i have appt w/ dr tomorrow.

  i wasn't dysreflexic so i'm really thrown off because i know something is
wrong. i'm asking for a head to toe check.

  any ideas?

  nicki

Access, No Cost.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail