When using the acronym VA ... I am only familiar with it being Veterans
Affairs.  If your question is to me... I am a little bit confused.  Just
confused today anyway.  LOL.

If you ARE talking to me and asking me if I am using something for
circulation, etc. since my DVT ... just a baby aspirin a day.  I was on
Coumadin for 10 years only because I was afraid to go off of it... because I
am immobile, etc..  But that arsenic can build up in your bones and I
finally called it quits about three years ago and have been fine with just a
baby aspirin a day.

Lori Michaelson
Age - 43
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post