The young hostess mentioned to me as her boss was giving me the information
that she often has a difficult time getting through the aisles and let's
just say she is extraordinarily thin.

I thought it was kind of funny that they think I might get stuck in the
aisle when most people would probably just kick their chairs back and try to
get to the closest door as quickly as possible.  I bet the majority of
people do not even think about putting their chairs back under their table.
That is why the initial layout of the restaurant had all of the chairs
angled so they would fall back into the next table and not into the aisle.
Quadius