Amen, I see that I wasn't the only person to notice that, lol.
Why couldn't they be honest and say they work for the company and was  hoping
to introduce those to a product that has been around for almost 10  years.
They should also say that they are being compensated for making  such
endorsement.

If you remember, there was someone here last summer trying to sell their  PIE
System.  Granted, it was not brand new but the box had never been  opened and
they were including 120 day supply of the bowel wash which must be  used with
the system.  If I remember that wanted 2000 bucks or best  offer.  They had
no takers.

That is not to imply that the product doesn't have merit, its just the
approach of using the "Quad Thang"
to market a product that most of us know is out there.

You Is One Smart Dude, lol

In a message dated 5/5/2008 3:47:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,