Subject: We do have a choice for President in 2008

Chuck Baldwin,  Constitution Party Presidential Nomination!

We do have a choice for President in 08.
We do not have to pick from the lesser of two evils.

 "Duty is Ours -- Results are Gods"   John Q Adams

Watch his acceptance speech here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5808710975074355086
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5808710975074355086&hl=en> &hl=en

Hear a message of freedom and hope for the future of America.

<http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=14&chapter=7&verse=14&version=
31&context=verse> 2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and
seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

He speaks my values. If he speaks your please forward to all your family and
friends. I don't think the main-stream media will be talking about him.