You are absolutely correct Tod.  I myself am a C2-3 quadriplegic completely
paralyzed from the neck down.  I went on to give a bachelors in history,
although I don't know as much about history as I would like.  I haven't yet
found a viable job for me, but I do try to get involved in the community as
much as possible and remain as positive as I can.

There are many people on this list who inspire me to be better.  My thanks
goes out to you.
Quadius