From: RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 4:22:24 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] talk about nurses not performing digital stimulation

Hello,

a paraplegic friend of mine was shot 5 years ago and has the standard
neurogenic bowell. Well he had to move in with his mother and she refused to do
digital stimulation.......she would only insert suppossitories and wait. This
resulted in many accidents and him wearing diapers daily. He couldnt even bend
for fear of an accident. After awhile things became worse he got impacted over
and over........so the hosspital said they were really going to help him by
giving him a colostomy bag.  Now hes still in the hospital with the bag and now
had bedsores because they dont roll you either. They wont even let him back in
his wheelchair. Saddens me

ron c7