I have been using these suppositories for 13 years and I know their
addictive.  When there was a problem while back with manufacturing, I had to
try to use generic and found it wasn't possible to move my bowels properly.

I also tried using Enemeez (spelling) and they were not effective for me.  I
really believe it's because my body craves the magic bullets in order to
defecate.  It would be nice if something else worked quicker and more
effectively.
Quadius