LoL Eric, Its the first test used to determine and pinpoint those areas
prone to breakdown.

Hope you see you at the Nats in July in Effingham, IL
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/12/2008 5:49:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

damn...ok this pisses me off so bad...wheelchair hasn't  given, i don't
think, any bad advice....but how 'practical' is this?

Eric W Rudd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

----- Original Message -----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:37  PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bed Sore

Heat and pressure, from a pressure mapping test will clearly show  you.  If
it is all possible, get one.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/12/2008 5:34:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  writes:

I got a sore on my butt. Not  as deep as the one I had a few months ago, but
wider.  It’s maybe 1 ½  by ¾  but it looks a lot more like a scrape. It’s not
real deep, but  bleeds when I take the dressing off. It’s not on the regular
(butt) bed  sore area, it’s in the crease of my butt/thigh. Anyone get a sore
there? I  just do not see how sitting gets pressure  there…
Thanks,
Greg

 Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. _City's Best  2008_
(http://citysbest.aol.com/?ncid=aolacg00050000000102) .