In a message dated 6/12/2008 6:34:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I got a sore on my butt. Not as  deep as the one I had a few months ago, but
wider.  It’s maybe 1 ½ by ¾  but it looks a lot more like a scrape. It’s not
real deep, but bleeds  when I take the dressing off. It’s not on the regular
(butt) bed sore area,  it’s in the crease of my butt/thigh. Anyone get a sore
there? I just do not  see how sitting gets pressure there…
Thanks,
Greg
hi greg,
maybe it's what your wearing. i get  very minor sores often from the elastic
on my underwear on the crease of my  leg.
and like w said...the heat. it's been  so hot plus your in az. the skin has a
tough time in that area. no  air.
dianna