From: Mark Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dwain Powell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 7:00:38 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] dizzy spells

I've had this happen to me several times and my doc told me it was
because it takes so much energy to digest food and I guess your doc is right
because blood is energy.
It usually only happens when I have a uti or some other illness
though.

Welcome to the list btw!
I'm Mark a C5/6 going on 9 years now.

Mark