I use to have this happen to me all the time. I went for lunch one day with
my mother and on the way home I was having trouble with the color of traffic
lights. ( The restraunt was only 3 miles away) and I was driving. I kept
telling  her I could make it. That put an end to eating out. I was told the
same
thing...blood rushing to digest the food. I wasn't eating well, no breakfast,
no  lunch and a small dinner. I forced myself to eat more and I don't have the
problem anymore. At the time I was also on prozac. This was all several yrs
ago,  no longer on that drug. I really think I needed to eat properly because
it  doesn't happen anymore. I understand your concern as it worried me. If we
went  to dinner at  family gatherings, I would have to be laid on a couch for
about an hour.
Dianna
C6/7

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.