The TDX3 is a bottom of the line midwheel drive chair that can handle virtually
all the aftermarket living attachments. I have a 6 year old one that has 1232
miles on it and 7400 hours. i am not fond of it's battery size but the new AGM
batteries have made a difference with it. Like any chair, seating is what makes
most of us like a chair. I feel like I have done a miracle by keeping it in
decent shape so long. My old Storm series had rear wheel drive had big
batteries and did 10 mph, but the DME didn't put in the effort on the chair
seating. I miss the power but I like the way this chair gets around in tight
places.
I'm just curious as hell what has happened to your tdx3? Do you have tilt and
recline? Did the DME turn off those restrictive safetys that don't let you move
while in tilt or recline? Are castor tires coming off? I had a swedish chair
that had tilt, recline and elevate when I worked. (too many drugs, can't
'member da name). It held up for 11 years but when it died there was no fixing
it.
I firmly believe that because of all the time and care behind the seating in
this tdx3, it is the most comfortable chair  I have ever had. Batteries don't
last much more than a year. It has  gone through a lot of tires and it has the
MK5 electronics so I do switch off and on a lot.
So, just to restate myself, wtf are your chairs doing wrong?
Best to all of you,
john