Where do  you get parts for these?  I have a 96 that just died, and I  can't
stand the TDX3 I have.

Alan
Hi Alan,
All three of mine were bought from private owners (newspaper classifieds).  I
drive with one, use the other to run around in the house because I live in
Ohio and don't want to drag in the snow & mud. The other, which is just  about
stripped by now, we bought for parts. I'm also fortunate that once a  year we
can take our chairs to Invacare & we can get anything done to them  at no
cost. Invacare and local business's sponsors the event. Last year they  gave us
two new 'carry home' motors but most work is done on site. Anyway,  people on
the list have posted about a Wheelchair junkie who sells parts. I have  the
TDX3
myself, it sits in the closet, I don't like it either!
Dianna

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.