From: Silas Shelburne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:24:33 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] FW: MSNBC LIVE VOTE

I didn’t write the email, I just forward it!  I may be mistaken but I'm pretty
sure this is applying to all religions, when you give your life to Christ and
are baptized you become a born again CHRISTIAN! I'm pretty sure this happens
with all religion,   But as usual I'm probable wrong in your opinion.  Sounds
like your one that would like to see IN GOD WE TRUST yanked.  Actually I
probably am mistaken, but that’s the way I take it.