Steve

From: Jim Lubin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:35 PM
To: Steve Oldaker; quad-list@eskimo.com

Open to anyone with an Internet connection.

Is that why the topic of sex doesn't come up too often?

At 02:08 PM 11/17/2008, Steve Oldaker wrote:

Jim (Lubin),

Is the quad-list archive at the following site available to anyone with an
Internet connection, or only subscribers to the Quad-List? I'm curious as
some of the postings are rather revealing at times.

http://www.mail-archive.com/quad-list@eskimo.com/

Steve

----
Jim Lubin