Please do not forward or post long jokes or fictional stories.
Please do not forward virus warning unless you have verified it to be true and not a hoax. Check these sites: <http://kumite.com/myths/>Computer Virus Myths <http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/>CIAC Internet Hoax and Chain Letter pages <http://www.breakthechain.org/>BreakTheChain.org - Stop Junk E-Mail and Misinformation

Problems: If you have any problems or suggestions with the list, please contact the list owner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Jim Lubin

At 03:52 PM 11/17/2008, Steve Oldaker wrote:
Jim,

It might be why people don't post much on sex-related topics, but I am willing to bet that the majority of the Quad-list posters do not realize their postings are wide open, unlike some e-mail groups where only the members of the group are able to read the messages. I'm not implying this is a good or bad thing, but something posters may wish to consider

Thanks for the clarification and hosting the Quad-list.

Steve

From: Jim Lubin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:35 PM
To: Steve Oldaker; quad-list@eskimo.com

Open to anyone with an Internet connection.

Is that why the topic of sex doesn't come up too often?

At 02:08 PM 11/17/2008, Steve Oldaker wrote:

Jim (Lubin),

Is the quad-list archive at the following site available to anyone with an Internet connection, or only subscribers to the Quad-List? I'm curious as some of the postings are rather revealing at times.

<http://www.mail-archive.com/quad-list@eskimo.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/quad-list@eskimo.com/

Steve

----
Jim Lubin