Got another question for you.  How do you weigh?  Last time I weighed was in
the hospital.  The bed had a scale in it.

KK

________________________________
From: Merrill <merril...@cox.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:23:37 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] QUAD Weight And Exercise

The abdominal binder is the best
prevention to avoid the quad belly.  If the belly is already there I can
see how the binder riding up can be a problem.  No suggestions from me
though on the butt spread.  Radical weight loss only through small food
intake and proper food works for me. I do not feel hunger nor being full.
Grazing by eating small amounts through out the day with one small well rounded
healthy meal seems best for me.

My binder is the 11” with definitely
supports.  Riding up is not one of my problems.  For an exhilarating
exercise for quads or anyone, my aerobic and muscle building exercise is the
hand cycle.  I love the exhilaration on light tension, light resistance
for 10 minutes.

ANOTHER ANNOYING SURVEY

May I ask what people’s weight is?
I am male C5, I am most comfortable around
130 lbs.

Merrill
“BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE”