a lot of rehab facilities have a flat scale for measuring weight.   First
they roll the chair empty and calculate the weight.  Then they load  you in the
chair and weigh again.  Subtract the lower amount from the  larger amount and
Wa Laa.  Bingo
Hope this helps.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/21/2008 6:01:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,