  From: t crook
  To: q-list
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 10:29 AM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Baclofen q's....

        I would like to know who uses baclofen and the side effects you
experience; like hypotension (which I already suffer from), or any side
effects. I took this drug right after my accident in '88, but that was 20 yrs.
ago and my memory did not log any recollection of the side effects.
        Below is a news link; a doctor claims it worked for his addiction to
alcohol, it got me thinking of changing my spasm medicine. I do not suffer from
alcohol addiction; but I take diazapam for spasms, and was going to talk to my
doc about baclofen for the spasms. I was just recently diagnosed with inherited
Cardiomyopathy; so I was wondering about any cardio side effects as well, which
I will find out when I have another echo cardiogram next week.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11605466&ch=4226723&src=news

        Tim c5 c6
        WhoopieKat.com