Ot looks at the whole indvidual not jus there disability

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 20, 2009, at 8:53 PM, wheelch...@aol.com wrote:

Welcome Ladies,

While you are both here, care to let us all know the difference between an OT
and a PT, education and your technical services offered to your clients when
you graduate......

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/20/2009 7:22:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,