Todd, you should have a managed bowel program.  I can't recommend the  best
for you as I don't know your personal medical history. I don't know your  level
of function either.  I do know what can happen to your body or anyone  else's
body when they fail to have a "regular" bowel movement.
There are some purist and naturalist who feel that a person should have a
bowel movement after every dinner or 3 times a day.  Consider your habits
before you became a C6.  Your waste is toxic and you should have a bowel
movement,
once a day or every other day.  I realize that you may need help  or
assistance and I don't know how often assistance is available for you.

What bowel program gave you so much trouble before?  What product did  you
use before?
Duxolex?

In a message dated 2/5/2009 12:53:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,