I am living alone and have no one that could perform them, which is the
first problem.  Digital stimulation gives me trouble due to sensation even
with different numbing products.  It would make me dysreflexic.  My diet is
horrible.  I am 6'1 and weigh 120lbs.  I think a good diet with fiber might
help me regulate but as far as programs go I'm not sure what I can do.