Mac has been around for a couple years that I am aware and he has posted
here before a couple of times.
Perhaps the largest growing occupation these days and for the future is
personal health care which includes
Home Aides.  The best jobs can be found at the local level and those  who
must travel without a tangible and credible history are and should be  suspect.

I see on a regular basis, health care workers going home with  their clients
after trauma rehab on a permanent basis, only when there is an  agreement based
on mutual considerations.  I have to accept that this  common at other major
rehab facilities too.
I'm surprised that Mac is not working with the local groups or health care
employers like VNA.
How do others feel about this?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/1/2009 9:27:51 A.M. Central Standard Time,