I think if this is your only debate in life, you're blessed.

p.s. and no one puts butter on a P&J sandwich.  it's sacrilegious

  _____

From: bobbie...@aol.com [mailto:bobbie...@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 5:17 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] How to make a P B& J sandwich correctly

OK, so you remember we were discussing how to manage delegating food prep?
Well, here is a debate I came across -- help me out here people. This is how
I always made my P B & J sandwich ~ first you put butter on a slice of
twelve grain bread, next you put peanut butter on top of the butter, then
you put the jelly on top of the peanut butter, then the other slice of bread
on top. OH and of course it is to be cut in half vertically not
horizontally.
  This is how my Aid (my sweetheart) thinks it should be done. First, white
bread, then no butter at all, then peanut butter on one slice of bread, then
jelly on the other slice of bread and cut into four's. I don't think so.
  What do you guys think?   Bobbie

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219619459x1201345309/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%
3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62> yours in just 2 easy steps!