I agree with you John, but doesn't that fall into a different category of
"aged" peanutbutter and jelly samich?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/4/2009 7:20:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
alcibiat...@yahoo.com writes:

A PB&J samich just is not right until it has sat and the bread has  become
mildly stiff, usually 3 or 4 hours.

john

____________________________________
 From: Steve Oldaker  <steve.olda...@comcast.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:11:35  PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] How  to make a P B& J sandwich correctly

My  P B & J? It must be on lightly toasted whole grain bread (your choice of
grains), 2 to 1 chunky peanut butter on one slice and grape jelly or
strawberry preserves on the other, place one on top of the other and slice in
half
diagonally, never horizontally. Milk chaser or forget about  it!
Sandwiches  are to be taken seriously… J
Steve  – C4, 20 years